What to do if you've been in a crash
In this section of the site, we aim to provide information and advice that can help you deal with the aftermath of a bicycle crash.
- Top ten tips for after a crash gives information about what you can do in the immediate aftermath of a crash in order to improve your legal position
- Personal injury procedures explains how a personal injury lawsuit works
- Personal injury FAQs answers some questions about personal injury litigation
- Guide to legal terminology aims to define some of the more common words and phrases of personal injury law
- Legal funding options explains the options for funding a legal case
You may also want to take a look at information supplied on the London Fixed-gear and Single-speed forum about what to do in case of an accident and how to deal with the police http://www.lfgss.com/thread4213.html